Set of Penguins cross stitch pattern
This cross stitch pattern has a set of four cheery penguins in a row - a fun and easy pattern for Christmas. The penguins can be stitched as one picture, as shown, or the individual penguins would make ideal stitches for Christmas cards and gift tags. The frames around the penguins are 23 stitches wide x 30 stitches high.
• Stitch count: 116 wide x 38 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.3in wide x 2.7in high (21.1cm wide x 6.9cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, some fractional cross stitches (in the beaks only), and a very small amount of backstitch (in the eye of the sleeping penguin only)
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour blocks with symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs