Sketched Cat cross stitch pattern
A sketch style cross stitch pattern of a cat, all in one colour. This is a quick and easy design which would be ideal for a quick present for a cat lover, or a fun holiday stitch without having to take too many materials. It is shown in black but would work well in most colours including variegated thread, or on hand dyed fabric. The design fits in an 8 inch hoop as pictured, if stitched on 14 count fabric.
• Stitch count: 62 wide x 98 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.4in wide x 7.0in high (11.3cm wide x 17.8cm high)
• 1 colour, DMC number given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs