Snowflake Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern
Fun and beautiful cross stitch pattern of a Snowflake Christmas Tree! This is stitched in just one colour - the image is shown in white on navy blue fabric, but you could use any fabric and thread colours of your choice - just swap to a darker thread if using a lighter fabric. Variegated thread would also work well.
• Stitch count: 71 wide x 97 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 5.1in wide x 6.9in high (12.9cm wide x 17.6cm high)
• 1 colour, DMC number given – or use any colour of your choice
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on navy blue fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive two PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs