Snowflakes Christmas Tree cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern PDF of a Christmas tree made up of snowflakes, which makes a modern and striking decoration or large Christmas card. Two colour variations are included, with colour numbers to stitch the tree on dark or pale fabric, as shown in the images. Only five colour are used in each pattern so the colours could also easily be changed to any others that suit you, or the snowflakes could all be stitched in one colour.
• Stitch count: 63 wide x 90 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 4.5in wide x 6.4in high (11.4cm wide x 16.3cm high)
• 5 colours in each version, DMC numbers given. 2 colours are used in both versions; the other 3 colours in each version are different.
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (images are shown on black and on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• For both colour versions: Single page chart in colour blocks with symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• For both colour versions: Single page chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs