Space Boho Rainbow cross stitch pattern - two versions included
Fun and bright cross stitch patterns for any space and rainbow fan! The rainbows include rockets, stars, and three phases of the moon. In the centre, there is the part-constellation of the Plough or the Big Dipper - pointing at Polaris, the North Star. These Space Boho Rainbows come in two versions - one designed to be stitched on dark fabric, and one to be stitched on pale fabric. Both versions are included with this listing. Note that they are different patterns, rather than just different colour variations, so please don't switch between the two in the middle of stitching!
• Stitch count: 99 wide x 85 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.1in wide x 6.1in high (18.0cm wide x 15.4cm high)
• 9 colours (version for dark fabric) or 8 colours (version for pale fabric), DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and a small amount of backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on dark fabric (preferably navy blue or black) for the dark fabric version, or stitch on pale fabric for the pale fabric version. Images are shown on navy blue and white fabric.
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive four PDF instant download patterns, two for each version of the design. For each design you will have:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs