Splattered Paint Musical Notes cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of splattered paint purple musical notes flowing out from a treble clef. Great fun for any music lover! Fits in a 6 inch hoop. Another version of this pattern in rainbow colours is also available.
• Stitch count: 77 wide x 71 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 5.5in wide x 5.1in high (14.0cm wide x 12.9cm high)
• 5 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch and fractional backstitch; no fractional cross stitch
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs