Steam Train Birth Sampler (smaller) - custom cross stitch pattern
Custom cross stitch pattern of a steam train puffing along a track, with the child's name in the steam. The pattern will feature the name and birth details of your choice. An example name and birth details are shown in the pictures. Each letter is individually drawn and the letters in the steam are all a little different to give the look of being part of the smoke.
This is the listing for a PDF download of this cross stitch pattern which is personalised for you. Another listing is available with everything you need to personalise it yourself, should you prefer to do that.
This pattern fits one name in the steam. Another version of the pattern is also available with two or three names in the steam and the surname on the carriages.
Please include a note in the personalisaton box when you place your order to let me know the name, date of birth and weight you would like on the pattern (or just the name if you prefer not to have the other details) and I will start customising it for you. When it is finished I will email you the finished PDF cross stitch chart to stitch from.
Please note that these are PDF patterns sent by email. Nothing is sent by physical mail.
• Stitch count of first sample pattern: 106 wide x 63 high. The stitch count of the bought pattern will depend on the name given for the design
• Size on 14 count aida of first sample pattern: 7.6in wide x 4.5in high (19.2cm wide x 11.4cm high). The size of the bought pattern will depend on the name given for the design
• 10 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (example images are shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive by email three PDF files:
• Customised chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Customised chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for the customised PDFs; it is not a printed pattern, a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included.
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs