Stripy Paw Print cross stitch pattern
***Two colour variations are included in this listing***
Cross stitch pattern of a stripy paw print with a silhouette of a heart inside it. This is a fun and very easy design, great for any dog, cat or animal lover. Full instructions are included to help you if you're new to stitching. The finished stitching would be ideal for a card or for a small picture. Separate charts giving different colour variations of the same pattern are included in this listing - one in pink and blue, and one in blue and purple.
• Stitch count: 49 wide x 47 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 3.5in wide x 3.4in high (8.9cm wide x 8.5cm high)
• 2 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive four PDF instant download patterns - two patterns for both the pink version and the blue version. For each version of the design you will have:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
You will also receive:
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs