Sunset Whale cross stitch pattern - Animals at Home Collection
Cross stitch pattern of the silhouette of a whale's tail filled with a scene of a sunset over the ocean. A beautiful and unusual cross stitch picture.
• Stitch count: 107 wide x 94 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.6in wide x 6.7in high (19.4cm wide x 17.1cm high)
• 13 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (model is stitched on cream fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for those with experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
There are two copies of both the colour and black and white charts, one with a four page split and larger squares and symbols, and one with a two page split and smaller squares and symbols, so that you can use which you prefer
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
Model stitched by Jenny Lorenz Williams.
© Climbing Goat Designs