'The Moon Taught Me' cross stitch pattern
Stitching this fun space themed design will inspire you and make you smile! Suitable for anyone, young or old.
• Stitch count: 142 wide x 197 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 10.1in wide x 14.1in high (25.8cm wide x 35.7cm high)
• 14 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, fractional cross stitches (in the text only), backstitch, fractional backstitch and French knots
• Stitch on black or dark fabric as shown in the images
• Skill level: Suitable for those with some experience of cross stitch
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Four page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Four page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
I love this design. It will be perfect for my teenage grandson.