Ukraine fundraising cross stitch pattern - "We Stand With You"
This pattern shows the two Together Bunnies in a heart with the colours of the Ukrainian flag, with the text "We stand with you". I have designed this in support of the millions of people suffering the dreadful war in Ukraine. 100% of my profits from the sale of this pattern will go to the Disasters Emergency Committee Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal
Stitched versions of this pattern made on a handmade basis may be sold so long as 100% of the profit goes to charities to support Ukrainians. If a stitched version is sold online, please credit Climbing Goat Designs as the designer. The pattern itself is copyrighted and may not be reproduced, redistributed or shared in any way.
Thank you for your interest in this pattern. We stand with Ukraine and we are thinking of you so so much xxx
• Stitch count: 55 wide x 59 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 3.9in wide x 4.2in high (10.0cm wide x 10.7cm high)
• 4 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; one French knot in the text; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Single page chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
My wife wanted the pattern , it’s nice to give some support!
A easy and clear pattern to follow. A nice design.
I plan to start stitching soon. I hope to make more than one and hand them out to friends. 💖🇺🇦
Great pattern for a sad occasion with this war that is happening over there.
I brought it, as 100% of the profit is going to help the people in Ukraine. 🇺🇦
Pattern is easy to read and quick to stitch up.
Lovely clear pattern, as always. Stitched up really quickly too. So kind of climbing goat designs to offer this support to Ukraine.