Underwater Shark cross stitch pattern - Animals at Home Collection
Cross stitch pattern of the silhouette of a shark, filled with a scene looking upwards through a shoal of sharks, with sunlight illuminating the water from above.
• Stitch count: 110 wide x 85 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.9in wide x 6.1in high (20.0cm wide x 15.4cm high)
• 13 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for those with experience of cross stitch
You will receive seven PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
There are three copies of both the colour and black and white charts, one with a four page split and larger squares and symbols, one with a two page split and smaller squares and symbols, and one with a single page chart, so that you can use which you prefer
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs
Pleasure doing business with you, love the designs. Stitch for love quilts uk and have used a couple of your designs for quilt squares