Vehicles cross stitch pattern - 'On the Road and In the Air'
Cross stitch pattern of a road with a truck with a crane, a pickup truck, traffic lights and trees, and a helicopter flying overhead. A busy scene to delight any child keen on things that go! The individual elements could also be stitched separately to form small pictures or cards.
• Stitch count: 121 wide x 99 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 8.6in wide x 7.1in high (22.0cm wide x 18.0cm high)
• 14 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch; a few fractional backstitches; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Skill level: This pattern has slightly more detailed backstitch than most of my patterns, so although it's not difficult it's not ideal for an absolute beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols (with colour backstitch), with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs