Veil Nebula - Astronomy cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of part of the Veil Nebula, in the constellation Cygnus. This mini pattern fits in a 3 inch hoop once stitched - perfect to hang on a Christmas tree or to make any small gift or card. To see my other space patterns, including a set of these mini nebulae patterns, please see my Astronomy & Space Collection.
• Stitch count: 42 wide x 42 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 3.0in wide x 3.0in high (7.6cm wide x 7.6cm high)
• 27 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, French knots and a tiny number of fractional stitches; no backstitch
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on white fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for those with experience of cross stitch
You will receive two PDF instant download files:
• Pattern file with charts in both colour and black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs