Wolf-Rayet 124 - Astronomy cross stitch pattern
This cross stitch pattern of the pre-supernova star Wolf-Rayet 124 is based on one of the early images by the James Webb Space Telescope. The very bright star in the middle is shedding layers of gas and dust before it will eventually explode as a supernova. This beautiful image is further enhanced by the striking 8 line diffraction spikes featured only in JWST images.
If stitched on 14 count fabric, the design fits in a 7 inch hoop as shown in the first image.
• Stitch count: 98 wide x 98 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 7.0in wide x 7.0in high (17.8cm wide x 17.8cm high)
• 25 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches, backstitch and fractional backstitch; no fractional cross stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (square images are shown on pale blue fabric)
• Suitable for experienced cross stitchers
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols (with colour backstitch)
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols (with colour backstitch)
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern. Each chart features two copies of the pattern, with and without backstitch, so that the positions of all stitches can be clearly seen.
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs