Mini Earth - Astronomy cross stitch pattern
This fun mini cross stitch pattern is a quick way to show your love of space and of our home planet! I've made it as accurate as possible given the contraints of size. This Earth pattern is also featured as part of the full Wonders of the Solar System design.
Image shows the stitched piece on 16 count fabric in a 4 inch hoop.
• Stitch count: 34 wide x 34 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 2.4in wide x 2.4in high (6.2cm wide x 6.2cm high)
• Approximate size on 16 count aida: 2.1in wide x 2.1in high
• 9 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Ideally stitch on black or dark fabric (image is shown on black fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
The patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs