Nine Tartan Christmas Trees cross stitch pattern
Cross stitch pattern of nine Christmas Trees filled with tartan patterns. These fun hearts can be stitched as one picture or stitched individually to make Christmas cards, gift tags, decorations or ornaments. Each tree design is based on a particular tartan. The tartans featured are (left to right, top to bottom): Black Watch, MacLeod, MacQueen, Ramsay Blue, Thomson Camel, Fraser Hunting Ancient, Royal Stewart, Hamilton Grey, MacKenzie Modern.
A larger Tartan Christmas Tree is available here. And set of Nine Tartan Hearts is available here.
• Stitch count for whole piece: 93 wide x 112 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida for whole piece: 6.6in wide x 8.0in high (16.9cm wide x 20.3cm high)
• Stitch count of each individual Christmas tree: 23 wide x 32 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida for each individual Christmas tree: 1.6in wide x 2.3in high (4.2cm wide x 5.8cm high)
• 31 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches and backstitch (around the outside of the trees only); no fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (image is shown on pale green fabric)
• Skill level: Suitable for all skill levels including beginner, though not ideal for absolute beginner
You will receive five PDF instant download files:
• Two page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Two page chart with black and white symbols
• Single page chart with colour blocks and symbols
• Single page chart with black and white symbols
All the patterns also have a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent to the email address you give when you order. There will also be a link to download the files directly from the completed order page. The files are sent as PDFs in one zip file. Please unzip the file (right click > extract all) after downloading, and then you can open each PDF within the file.
You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs